While Subscribe to Own is designed with the individual in mind, the features of Flux Business Class are more tailored to the needs of the Malaysian business owner.
With Flux Business Class, you get all the conveniences of Subscribe to Own, with the following key differences:
- No Start Fee - As we know cashflow is important to businesses, you will only have to pay a nominal and refundable Security Deposit to start off your subscription.
- Single Account Billing - Whether you have subscribed to one, five, or twenty cars, we will provide you with a single bill each month
- Multiple Billing Options - In addition to Credit and Debit cards, you will be able to opt for a Direct Debit option from your business account
- Dedicated Account Manager - Each Flux Business Class subsciber will have a dedicated Account Manager to handle all your needs. This is in addition to our Customer Service Hotline and Concierge team
- Replacement Cars - During downtime (regular maintenance, emergency repairs or accidents), we will provide you with a replacement car, so your business never has to stop. You are able to customise the number of days based on your requirements
- Tax Relief - Flux Business Class subscriptions are allowable expenses, and as such your would be able to claim the tax relief associated with the expenditure. For specifics, please refer to your Tax consultant.